Highland Hospice requires over £3.8 million each year to keep our services running. No charge is made to our patients and their families.
Approximately a third of our funding comes from the NHS, and we require to raise the rest through fundraising. It is down to the generosity of the public that we have been able to deliver an exceptional standard of palliative care over the past 25 years. We now need to ensure that we can continue to deliver the highest standard of care, well into the future.
There are many and varied ways in which you can help us to raise funds.
- Events - Participate in a Highland Hospice organised event
- Community Fundraising - Organise your own event or fundraiser for the Hospice.
- Area Fundraising - Consider joining one of our active Area Fundraising Groups through out the Highlands
- Corporate Fundraising - Bring your Business on board!
- Volunteering - There are many ways in which you can donate your spare time and help Highland Hospice save running costs.
- Legacy Giving - Consider leaving Highland Hospice a gift in your Will.
- Local Hospice Lottery - Not only are you supporting the Hospice, you may also have the chance of winning up to £10,000!
- Bonanza Club - Join our long running sweepstake where you have four chances of winning £1000 each year.
You can read about recent fundraising success stories in our News section.