#wearyellow Fundraising Week
24th to 30th April is Highland Hospice Fundraising Week all across the Highlands
Take the Custard Challenge
Get messy with our brand new Custard Challenge! Nominate a boss, your colleague, friend or family member to have custard thrown over them. Then share their footage on social media with the hashtag #wearyellow to encourage others to do the same and donate to the Hospice.
TEXT YOUR DONATION BY SENDING WYHH47 £5 (or other amount) to 70070
or make a donation through our online Custard Challenge page.
Other ways you could fundraise this special week
- Hold a Wear Yellow to Work (or School) Day
- Hold a bake stall…or have your very own ‘Bake Off’
- Make a quiz with everyone making a donation to enter
- Host a coffee morning or night in for friends and ask for donations
- Or whatever takes your fancy....
Be sure to share
Please take lots of photos of your fundraising and share on social media using #wearyellow or email to email@example.com
After your fundraising is complete
You can text your donation using the text details above or
- Pass on the funds you raise to us in person at Ness House – we would be delighted to see you and say ‘Thank You’ in person.
- Make a bank transfer to our account. Please get in touch with the Fundraising Team on 01463 246473 for our account details.
- Download our My Event Income form and return it with a cheque made payable to Highland Hospice to the Fundraising Team, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB.
Whichever method you choose we will acknowledge receipt and send a thank you for your efforts as quickly as we can.
For more information
- Carrie MacIntyre
- 01463 246473
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands. You can make a donation by following one of the links below to our JustGiving page.
Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB. Telephone: 01463 243132. Fax: 01463 709601. Clinical Fax: 01463 242758.
Highland Hospice is a registered Scottish charity, No SC011227. Website by dynam