Pay for a Day
A lot can happen in a day and at Highland Hospice every moment counts. Our nursing team will stop at nothing to make sure our patients and their families have everything they need each and every day. You can help them with this by pledging to ‘pay for a day’ at Highland Hospice.
There is a number of Pay for a Day packages to choose from:
- By raising or making a donation of £7,800 you can cover the cost of care and support over a 24 hour period for every one of our patients and their carers, in the Inpatient Unit, attending Netley Day Therapy Centre, living in the community or receiving bereavement support.
- £4,500 covers the cost of inpatient care for up to 10 patients in our new Inpatient Unit in Inverness.
- Or you can cover the costs of our Netley Day Therapy and family and Bereavement Support services for a day by raising or donating £1,000.
Pay for a day supporters are offered
- An e-badge to display on their website, social media page or email signature
- The opportunity to visit the Hospice on your chosen day
- A certificate to display, commemorating your day at Highland Hospice
- Acknowledgement through our Facebook page on your chosen date
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands. You can make a donation by following one of the links below to our JustGiving page.
Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB. Telephone: 01463 243132. Fax: 01463 709601. Clinical Fax: 01463 242758.
Highland Hospice is a registered Scottish charity, No SC011227. Website by dynam