Join Team Highland Hospice today!
Highland Hospice is delighted to be one of the main nominated charities of 'Baxters Festival of Running' once again. We are extremely grateful to anyone who wishes to participate in any of the running categories, and raise some sponsorship support to help our charity at the same time. The choice of running categories are :
- The Loch Ness Marathon
- The River Ness 10K
- The River Ness 10K Corporate Challenge
- The River Ness 5K Fun Run
- The Baxters Wee Nessie (children aged 5 and under can enter on the day and be accompanied round by a guardian or parent)
Please ensure you register directly with the event organisers at www.lochnessmarathon.com
If you are interested in taking part in aid of the Hospice:
There are 2 ways to enter the Baxter's Festival of Running and help Highland Hospice.
- As one of the main charities we have dedicated charity places. If you are interested in entering in this way, please contact the Hospice directly on the details below and we will send you a 'charity assured place' form for you to fill in and secure you place.
- If you are quick, you can register independently with Baxters at www.lochnessmarathon.com If successful in registering independently, you can still help Highland Hospice by contacting Jenna on 01463 246473 or email@example.com.
What you will get when you join Team Highland Hospice
- Free technical 'Team Highland Hospice' t-shirt
- Sponsor pack including sponsor forms and fundraising tips
- Fantastic team camraderie on the day
- Hospice gazebo near the finish line with refreshments!
Thank you for supporting Highland Hospice!
24 September 2017 - 24 September 2017