Project Build Appeal
The Project Build Appeal has been launched to raise the £4.5m needed to rebuild our inpatient unit, with additional funds coming from Highland Hospice reserves which have been built up over a number of years for this purpose.
Highland Hospice is a charity. No charge is made to our patients or their families. We appreciate your support at any time, but by choosing to support our Project Build Appeal you will be making a real difference to the future of hospice care in the Highlands.
Whether you are an individual, company or community group, you will be able to help us reach our target! Here are just a few ways you can get involved and help rebuild Highland Hospice:
- Donate - Make a donation online
- Events - take part in a Highland Hospice fundraising event
- Community Fundraising - organise your own fundraising event
- Corporate Support - get your workplace involved in fundraising
- Ask for donations to the Hospice in lieu of birthday, wedding or anniversary gifts
We are so grateful for every single donation, so if you think you can support us in any way please get in touch with the team on email@example.com or 01463 246471.