Annual General Meeting
Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Highland Hospice will be held in the Brahan Meeting Room, Netley Centre, Highland Hospice, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness, IV3 5SB at 5.30 pm on Monday, 21st August 2017. The agenda is provided below.
- Welcome and introduction from the Chair
- Apologies for absence
- To approve the draft minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- To consider and, if thought fit, approve the Company's Accounts and the Report of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 31 March 2017
- To re-appoint Messrs Mackenzie Kerr, Chartered Accountants, of 19 Culduthel Road, Inverness, as Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration
- To consider and, if thought fit, approve a Special Resolution to update the Articles of Association
- Any other competent business
Following formal business Kenny Steele, Chief Executive will present 'Future Thoughts on Highland Hospice Strategy 2018-21'.
Company Members may download the Minutes of the 2016 AGM, Annual Accounts and proposed revised Articles of Association below. These documents are password protected and you should have received a password by mail.
If you have any problems downloading the documents or would prefer a printed copy please contact Fiona Stoddart on email@example.com or 01463 227912.
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands. You can make a donation by following one of the links below to our JustGiving page.
Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB. Telephone: 01463 243132. Fax: 01463 709601. Clinical Fax: 01463 242758.
Highland Hospice is a registered Scottish charity, No SC011227. Website by dynam