Paint a Coo
We are inviting submissions of designs from artists, well known or undiscovered.
- Designs must be submitted by Friday 10th September
- Successful artists will receive 1 large coo sculpture to recreate their design to full scale between October to March
- Acrylic paint is recommended for the sculptures, however if you would like to use a different medium please contact a trail team member for advice before submitting your design
- No materials will be supplied by the Hospice, however on completion of your work Highland Hospice will lacquer the sculptures to protect the paintwork at no cost to the artist
- Our Coos' will be located across the Highlands and in Inverness City itself. We would like artists to consider the locations when making design submissions. Whilst we welcome all designs and ideas we would also love to see some iconic "Highland" designs too or perhaps a design specific to an area or sponsor!
- Your name and the name and description of your art work will beincluded on the Coo's plinth and associated print and web materials
- Successful artists will receive one free ticket to the final auction event
Design Submission Form
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands.