Dedicate a leaf on our beautiful Memory Tree.
Our Memory Tree is decorated with autumnal bronze, copper and gold leaves, all of which can be engraved with a personal dedication.
By dedicating a leaf you can create a lasting tribute to someone you love while also making a real difference for other families who need our care.
George Forysth is 91. He moved to Inverness from Largs with his wife Margaret in early Oct 2008 to be closer to family. Sadly Margaret's cancer took a turn for the worse and within a month she was admitted to Highland Hospice for end of life care. Ever since, George has made regular contributions to Highland Hospice. He thought he was coming along to be an “extra” in a film but his son, Ian, had planned a special surprise for him. Watch the film to find out what.
Set up your regular payment to dedicate a leaf and support more families using the button below.
Our Beautiful Memory Tree
Our Memory Tree is displayed in reception as you enter Highland Hospice. Throughout the day the natural light catches the gold and copper hues of the leaves, making them dance with colour and life.
We know just how important it is to pay tribute to your loved ones and continue to celebrate their lives. By dedicating a leaf on our beautiful Memory Tree you can create a lasting tribute to remember someone you love while also making a real difference for other families who need our care.
You may also simply dedicate a leaf in support of Highland Hospice and choose your own dedication to be engraved on the leaf.
Everyone is welcome to dedicate a leaf in memory of someone special to you or in support of the Hospice, whether your loved one was cared for by Highland Hospice or not.
To dedicate a leaf we ask you to sign up to a monthly or annual direct debit. As long as your direct debit continues your leaf will remain on the tree. If your donation stops, we will return the leaf to you as a keepsake.
To dedicate a bronze leaf we ask you to make a donation of £10 per month (or £120 annually)
To dedicate a copper leaf we ask you to make a donation of £15 per month (or £180 annually)
To dedicate a gold leaf we ask you to make a donation of £25 per month (or £300 annually)
Please note that leaf dedications are restricted to 30 characters in length, including spaces and punctuation. Please think carefully about the wording for your dedication before completing our online form.
If you would like to speak to a member of our Fundraising Team about making a dedication, please call us on 01463 243132. Otherwise, you can dedicate your leaf online at highlandhospice.enthuse.com/memorytree.
Terms and Conditions
- Each leaf is limited to up to 30 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- Your dedication will be engraved as it appears on the dedication form. We ask for your contact details in case we are uncertain of any spelling.
- We ask you to sign up to a monthly or annual direct debit. As long as your direct debit continues your leaf will remain on the tree. If your donation stops, your leaf will be returned to you to keep at home.
- There is a limited number of leaves available on the Memory Tree – in the event that the tree is full at the time your request is received, your leaf will be added when the next space becomes available. You will be notified in this event and no payment will be taken from your account.
- In exceptional circumstances, Highland Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the Hospice premises.
Set up your regular payment to dedicate a leaf and support more families here.
Please support your Highland Hospice
Registered Office: Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB.
Telephone: 01463 243132. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highland Hospice is a registered Scottish charity, no. SC011227 and a company limited by guarantee, no. SC093464
Website by dynam