Sunflower Home Care Partnerships
3 Glens Community Care
The 3 Glens Community Care Is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) formed to benefit the communities of Fort Augustus, Glenmoriston and Glengarry Community Council areas. The aim of the organisation is:
- To improve the quality of life, health, well-being, and independence and to reduce social isolation of people in need by reason of age, ill-health, disability or social circumstances.
- To improve recreational facilities and organise recreational activities, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended.
- To promote similar charitable purposes, objects or institutions in such proportions and manner as the Trustees think fit.
3 Glens Community Care partner with Highland Hospice to deliver care at home support for the area through the Hospice Sunflower Home Care service.
Recruitment of 3 Glens Community Care Development Officer
3 Glens Community Care are recruiting for a Development Officer. The responsibilities of this post are to develop resources and initiate new services to meet the needs of the community in line with the stated purpose of 3 Glens Community Care. The postholder will perform, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of duties on behalf of the Trustees and work closely with the local Sunflower Home Care Coordinator.
- The post is 15hrs per week. It is important that the postholder is flexible about working hours to fit with meetings and events, including some evening and weekend working.
- The salary is £25,000 - £29,000 pro rata, dependent on experience.
- Download a job description below.
- Closing date for application is 15th October 2021
Apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role by email to email@example.com.
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands.