An interactive 2 day course aimed at Health Care Professionals providing palliative care in a general setting.
Our theme is 'End of Life Care Together in Highlands'.
The primary audience for this course is those working in Highland and Argyll and Bute (the NHS Highland area).
- ReSPECT DNACPR and Anticipatory Care Planning
- Just in case/Anticipatory medications in the community
- Managing symptoms at end of life
- End of Life Care Together project in Highlands
- Enhanced Palliative Care Helpline
Keynote speakers include Dr Kathryn Mannix and Dr Simone Veronese.
Organised in partnership with NHS Highland.
9 March 2021 - 10 March 2021
£15 - £20