This interactive Zoom conference is offered by Highland Hospice and NHS Highland to all health and social care support workers and will include:
- Presentations from expert speakers
- Facilitated interactive discussions
- Opportunities for networking
Topics will include:
- Recognising dying
- When to call the Doctor?
- How to access the best support for your patient at End of Life
- Using NearMe for improved Palliative Care delivery
- Resilience and self-care
- More topics to be added
Registration starts at 9.00am, conference starts at 9.45am with a finish at 3.00pm.
To book your free place please email Pat Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 November 2020 - 4 November 2020
Virtual, by Zoom