This workshop is for Health and Social Care Workers in Highland. Multiple dates will be available from Spring 2022.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
A 3½-hour online workshop aimed at improving knowledge on approaches to delivering care at end-of-life in the social care setting. The session will be delivered by our experienced nursing and care staff.
This interactive session covers topics such as:
- Recognising dying in our clients
- Effective communication approaches to families and healthcare professionals
- Treatment escalation plans
- Symptom management, including non-pharmacological interventions
- Skin care at end-of-life
- Looking after yourself while caring
The session will include opportunities for breakout rooms for reflection on practice and peer-to-peer discussions. Resource packs will be made available to all participants.
Group bookings will be available.
1 April 2022 - 31 December 2022