by the river café @ Highland Hospice
By the river café @ Highland Hospice is currently open to the public Tuesday to Friday 10am - 4pm and Saturday 11am - 3pm. As we build our volunteer team we will extend opening to six days a week. You can download a volunteer role description at the bottom of the page and learn more about being a volunteer here.
All baking is produced locally, most of it in our own kitchen, and we are proud to use a blend of Fairtrade coffee beans specially roasted for us by the Inverness Coffee Roasting company.
We also offer a range of light snacks, teas and soft drinks.
Drinks and cakes available
- Americano, Flat White, Cappuccino, Latte, Hot Chocolate - prices range from £1.90 - £2.35
- Teas and herbal teas
- Soft drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, San Pellegrino
- Tray bakes
Samples from the food menu
- Hot filled rolls £3.50
- Sandwiches / rolls £4.50
- Home made soup and crusty bread £3.80
- Soup and sandwich deal £6.00
- Toasties £4.75
- Paninis £4.90
- Baked Potatoes £5.75
- Fillings include: Tuna mayonnaise, Coronation chicken, Prawn Marie Rose, Egg mayonnaise, Brie and bacon, Cheese and pickle
Some pictures of our cafe
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands. You can make a donation by following one of the links below to our JustGiving page.
Highland Hospice, Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness IV3 5SB. Telephone: 01463 243132. Fax: 01463 709601. Clinical Fax: 01463 242758.
Highland Hospice is a registered Scottish charity, No SC011227. Website by dynam