by the river café @ Highland Hospice
By the river café @ Highland Hospice is open to the public Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm and Saturday 11am - 3pm.
Our team of dedicated volunteers will welcome you in our relaxed and friendly Cafe overlooking the river Ness. We proudly serve a selection of freshly made sandwiches, paninis, soups and homebaking in a relaxed and friendly environment. As well as a range of light snacks and soft drinks we also brew Fairtrade Organic Coffee beans specially roasted for us by the Inverness Coffee Roasting company.
You can download a volunteer role description at the bottom of the page and learn more about being a volunteer here.
Drinks and cakes available
- Americano, Flat White, Cappuccino, Latte, Hot Chocolate - prices range from £1.90 - £2.35
- Teas and herbal teas
- Soft drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, San Pellegrino
- Tray bakes
Samples from the food menu
- Hot filled rolls £3.50
- Sandwiches / rolls £4.50
- Home made soup and crusty bread £3.80
- Soup and sandwich deal £6.00
- Toasties £4.75
- Paninis £4.90
- Baked Potatoes £5.75
- Fillings include: Tuna mayonnaise, Coronation chicken, Prawn Marie Rose, Egg mayonnaise, Brie and bacon, Cheese and pickle
Some pictures of our cafe
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands.