Ways to Donate
Highland Hospice is an independent local charity reliant on our community. The region we cover has a population of over 230,000 scattered across an area the size of Belgium. The NHS provides an annual grant but we still need additional funds of over £7,000 a day to cover the costs of delivering all our services. We raise this money from our fundraising and retail activities which include a wide range of events for all age groups; supporting community members and companies to fundraise on our behalf; encouraging small donations and legacies from individuals; sourcing grant funding from charitable trusts and operating 12 charity shops across the region.
Your contribution of time or money - as a volunteer in the Hospice or one of our shops; organising a fundraising event; making a cash donation; offering goods to sell in our shops; or shopping with us - can make a meaningful difference to people when they need it most.
How you can make a donation
- You can donate online by following the link to our JustGiving site at the bottom of every page of this website.
- You can send a cheque payable to 'Highland Hospice' to Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness, IV3 5SB.
- You can pledge a regular gift by setting up a Direct Debit. Simply complete and return the form which you can download below. You can find more information on Direct Debits here.
- You can ask your employer about Payroll Giving and have your donation taken from your salary before tax every month.
- You can leave a legacy in your will - more information here.
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands. You can make a donation by following one of the links below to our JustGiving page.