Ways to Donate
We are an independent local charity reliant on our community. Highland Hospice touches the lives of over 1,000 patients and carers each year and we need to fundraise over £7,000 a day to cover the cost of delivering our services, over and above the annual grant we receive from the NHS.
Every penny counts and any contribution you give will make a meaningful difference to Highland Hospice patients and their families when they need it most.
How you can make a donation
- Click on the 'Donate' button to make your donation online.
- You can send a cheque payable to 'Highland Hospice' to Ness House, 1 Bishops Road, Inverness, IV3 5SB.
- You can pledge a regular gift by setting up a Direct Debit either via the 'Donate' button or by downloading a Direct Debit form below and returning it to us. You can find more information on Direct Debits here.
- You can contact us to ask for our bank details.
- You can ask your employer about Payroll Giving and have your donation taken from your salary before tax every month.
- You can leave a gift in your Will - more information here.
Please support your Highland Hospice
We need to raise £8,500 every day to provide our services across the Highlands