For just £12 a year, you could win up to £4,000 and help Highland Hospice at the same time!
Highland Hospice Bonanza Club has quarterly draws in March, June, September and December and in each draw you can win an amazing top prize of £1,000.
Membership of the Highland Hospice Bonanza Club is by ticket only. Each ticket costs £12 and entitles you to take part in the four draws. The more tickets you have, the more chance there is of you winning £1,000!
Bonanza Club membership also makes a great Christmas or birthday present for friends and family members. If you would like to buy Bonanza Club membership as a gift for someone else please contact Britta Harder on 01463 243132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highland Hospice is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5136.
Structure of the Bonanza Club
Membership and Draws
- The Bonanza Club is a membership lottery. You may have more than one membership in your name.
- You pay £12 per year to be entered in four quarterly draws held on 1st March, 1st June, 1st September and 1st December (or nearest weekday to these dates)
- Members are assigned a number and numbers are drawn at random to identify winners
- There is one £1,000 winner and 10 x £12 winners in each draw
- Currently membership is around 1,000 players and so your odds of winning £1,000 are 1 in 1,000 in each draw
- There are no more than 2,000 members in the Bonanza Club so your worst odds with one membership are a 1 in 2,000 chance to win £1,000
Prize Fund and Proceeds
- The total annual prize fund is £4,480
- There are additional costs to running and promoting the Bonanza Club of up to £1,000 per year
- All further monies generated by the Club fund Highland Hospice to provide and support palliative, end-of-life and social care throughout the Highlands.
- On average over the past three years around £4,000-£5,000 has been provided to Highland Hospice per year for this purpose
Donate to Highland Hospice today
We need to raise over £7,000 every day to support the delivery of Hospice services across the Highlands.