From the Wee Nessie run to the Loch Ness Marathon, this Inverness event caters to runners of all ages and abilities!
We're delighted to be one of the nominated charities for Baxters Festival of Running 2021, and welcome participants to run in support of Highland Hospice on October 3rd.
This Festival of Running offers a number of different routes:
- The Loch Ness Marathon
- The River Ness 10K
- The River Ness 10K Corporate Challenge
- The River Ness 5K Fun Run
- The Baxters Wee Nessie (children aged 5 and under can enter on the day and be accompanied round by a guardian or parent)
If you're interested in running to raise funds for Highland Hospice, there are two ways to register:
- As a nominated charity, Highland Hospice has dedicated charity places. If you are interested in registering for the event this way, please sign up independently with Baxters at www.lochnessmarathon.com, select 'Sign Up Now', and register using the 'Official Charity Place - Highland Hospice' option.
- If you're quick, you can also register to run independently with Baxters at www.lochnessmarathon.com. If you're successful in registering independently, you can still choose to support Highland Hospice. Just contact our Events Fundraiser Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Thank you for supporting Highland Hospice!
3 October 2021 - 3 October 2021
Bught Park, Inverness
Prices vary- see event website for details.