Aim or goal of position
E-Bay is a great opportunity for the Hospice to sell all kind of items online to generate funds enabling us to provide services for our patients. Being one of the biggest e-commerce platforms these days, it will give us more visibility as well for people to know about the work we do
Main responsibilities and suggested activities
- To provide high standards of customer service to all who buy from us.
- To take pictures of the items to be listed.
- To classify and record items received for selling.
- To pack items sold in a safe way to avoid any damage when posting.
- To describe items as accurately as possible and in an honest way to avoid any misleading.
- To research an items value on the internet and other sources available
Skills / attributes and/or qualification(s) required
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service is essential
- A friendly and outgoing personality is essential
- Confidence in the use of computers and internet.
- Good problem solving skills would be helpful. Willing to learn how to list items on E-Bay.
Estimated hours• Three hours per shift one o two days per week would be ideal between 9:00 – 16:00 at your convenience
Work site• Highland Hospice Warehouse, 39-41 Harbour Road, Inverness IV1 1UA